Lydia Aerodrome offers full range of aviation used fuel grades and a number of oil types for its visitors.
Refuelling is performed by specially trained personnel and the refuelling systems are tested periodically and daily to ensure the upmost safety level and fuel quality.
Please reserve your fuel requirements either through your PPR for (www.lgkm.aero/ppr) or be telephone to ensure that your fuel will be available, and the refuelling personnel is waiting for you.
Rules for Refueling
- Pilot in Command must be present while aircraft is refuelled and he/she is responsible for the delivery of the correct grade and quantity of fuel.
- Aircraft must be tied down and brakes on while refuelling when applicable.
- No occupants in aircraft are allowed during refuelling.
- No smoking within at least 20 meters of an aircraft while refuelling.
- Aircraft must be appropriately grounded according to the refuelling staff instructions.
- Portable Electronic devices should be switched off during refuelling.
- No refuelling may take place during rain and/or any lightning in the vicinity of the aerodrome.
- Aircraft high frequency communication system, aircraft wing strobes and weather radar must not be operated during refuelling.
- Please ensure that the fuel caps are appropriately closed and secured to prevent loss and/or contamination of fuel.
MOGAS RON 95 (E5)
Castrol 0W40 - Oil
Castrol 10W40 4Τ - Oil
Aeroshell 15W50 - Oil
Shell Spirax S6 - Gearbox Oil
Aeroshell Fluid 41 - Hydraulic fluid
Aeroshell Grease 22
Glysantin G48 Coolant